About 4 years ago, I was telling a friend suicide only happened in western countries. I said “Nigerians can never do such a thing. We are strong and we can survive anything” fast forward to today and I realize I was so wrong!
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
I’ll give my two cents on the matter. I COULD BE WRONG!!!
1. They spend too much time on the internet comparing themselves consciously and subconsciously to what is happening on the internet, which is not always real.
3. There is a demon behind all things suicide. For instance, the movie Bird Box, people took their lives without a second thought after seeing a picture of their worst fears. It is possible people killing themselves are seeing something we aren’t seeing!
1. Anyone who takes his life, despite the reason he has is selfish and self-centred (so sorry, but it’s true). If You have the slightest thought of the trauma people who really love You will go through, you will reach out to them for help.
MY SUGGESTION TO ANYONE GOING THROUGH DEPRESSION OF ANY SORT IS THIS:
1. Stay away from the INTERNET completely because it can be depressing sometimes.
2. Engage in charitable ventures as often as possible… HELP PEOPLE! Trust me, it will make You feel better about yourself
3. Pray! Yes, this might sound religious but it is true…suicide thoughts are demonic and prayer is the key people!
No one asked my opinion anyway, but I will give it because this is the INTERNET. LOL!
I WANT YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS… WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL MAKES A NIGERIAN TAKE THEIR LIFE IN THIS SWEET LIFE….?